Want to meditate more so you can tap into your psychic gifts?
You might want to feel you’re breathing again by meditating but you feel tired and immobilize on getting it done. Some of us may feel like doing nothing and instead of working with a Pre-planned task. Later instead, start to watch our favorite Netflix Shows.
In times like this, how do you handle days when you don’t feel motivated? In the following sections, you will learn my 3 tips to get motivated to meditate. It will show you how it helps me make the most of my everyday psychic gifts development.
1.Understanding the 80/20 rule when it comes to meditating and your psychic gifts
The 80/20 rule or the Pareto principle was a method wherein the rule of thumb is that 80 percent results of any part of our lives are an average to 20 percent of which is accountable for it. (Well this is how the broadest term means.)
Often your moods are gonna feel average. 80 percent of which most of the time you will feel good and feel like nothing to do for the rest of the day. While the remaining 20 percent of your time this is where you have to view yourself accountable.
In this 20 percent – 10 percent of the top of it you will feel ecstatic, feeling like on top of the world where almost all dopamine hormones are releasing to your body, while the bottom 10 percent is when you feel crappy and worthless not knowing what to do. and for this remaining bottom brings us to the 2nd tip;
2. Identifying the Below 20 percent to create a relevant plan of action.
Whether 10 percent optimize to or 10 percent crappy and boredom always plan for what is coming. The key reasoning is to be liable for every action. When you make the plan during this 20%f of your mood you are giving yourself a reflection to do it now because the rest 80 percent of your decision making (mood) will be a rip-off average.
For example, when planning to meditate on your psychic gifts your first step is to set the exact time and the right environment to practice it. Setting up the environment and the time is already 20 percent of your plan since these factors can be an accountable value to the average which is meditation (80 percent).
3. Work with Your Psychic Gifts at the bare minimum.
Everyone talks about how to make their goals when it comes to meditating and awakening their psychic gifts – but no one talks about how to carry them out especially when you are not at your best.
Now that you have found out what matters most and how to plan it. The next step is to take action into it. If you will wait for a better tomorrow to do it, you will have the same day as an average day. Rather than waiting for that imaginary day to come-around. Take a small step or bare minimum every single day to achieve your plans. By doing so, you will never feel bad about that then one whole day not doing anything.
Being committed to a goal even at a small bare minimum will even give you a sense of higher motivation. This time you have an option to do the extra and follow-up with a task which will lead to better psychic development.
The key is to commit doing one thing, every single day.
What if you can commit to doing the following:
- meditate for 10 minutes
- fill-in with the gold sun every single day
- exploding your rose aura
Would that sense a higher purpose for your awakening journey?
Literally act on it each day. Your life will transform because you took consistent action and not idealizing the version of your time.
Managing your time when developing your psychic gifts is a major factor to keep consistent with your psychic meditation. Engaging yourself everyday to follow meditation is more achievable by following a course you can go along every day. Now is the time to put it on action and start doing, head forward by doing the 5-Day Awakening Challenge – a highly suggested course that will help you discover your gifts in the safest way.
Learn more about the 7-Day Awaken Challenge.
1:50 Psychic Gifts Awakening: 3 Tips to Being More Motivated to Meditate
2:18 Tip #1 – Understanding the 80/20 rule for psychic development
4:32 Tip #2 -Identifying the Below 20 percent to create a relevant plan of action.
7:20 Tip #3 – Work with Your Psychic Gifts at the bare minimum.
12:45 Carrying out the Psychic Goals to get things done.
17:10 Conclusion: What can you commit each day for your psychic development journey?
“THE 3 KEYS TO AWAKENING THE PSYCHIC 3RD EYE”
- Are you interested in awakening your psychic abilities?
- Do you feel like you you are highly sensitive and need help controlling your gifts?
- Wondering if anyone can awaken their intuition?
This video is a replay of a live broadcast I provided in my Psychic Awakening Facebook Group. We had an awesome broadcast. Lots of great information shared. Great feedback.
I provided information on the upcoming Elevate Your Psychic Gifts – Clairvoyant Training program.
Check out the hour long broadcast along with the timestamps here:
5:36 The #1 Question asked by awakening psychics learning to hone their psychic gifts
9:04 Energy challenges most awakening psychics face
13:47 Key #1 to opening your psychic third eye
21:10 Key #2 to awakening your psychic gifts
27:30 Key #3 to training your psychic abilities
31:14 More healing energies to help awaken your psychic abilities to help heal others
34:30 Guided meditation to ground and prepare your body for energy work
43:00 About the Elevate Your Psychic Gifts Clairvoyant Training Program and topics covered
49:48 Clairvoyant Training Program logistics
Please PM me or email me at joe @ mypsychicawakening.com. We can also set up a Discovery Call should you want to speak with me personally.
Sign up for the Awaken Your Psychic Gifts in 5-Days Challenge – Free Online Psychic Training:
Want even more Clairvoyant Training? Check out this comprehensive article: Are you Clairvoyant? The Complete Clairvoyance Guide and 9 unmistakable Signs
My Psychic Awakening Academy:
Get my book, “Journey of the Awakened Psychic” on Amazon here:
About Joe Gacoscos
Joe Gacoscos is award winning author of Journey of the Awakened Psychic: The 10-Step Guide to Awakening your Psychic Gifts. He helps awakening psychics learn to hone their gifts so they can use their gifts to help heal others.
Download Your Free Copy of Journey of the Awakened Psychic Book